If you have any complaints about our service, please write with details to:
Telephone: 01746 250026
What will happen if You complain:
- We will acknowledge Your complaint within five working days of receipt
- We will try to resolve the complaint within five working days, but some cases may take a little longer to investigate, in which case we will write to You with a response within eight weeks of the date we receive Your complaint.
- If Your complaint should be dealt with by another party, We will refer it to that other party but will advise You when this occurs.
Once you have followed our complaints procedure, if you remain dissatisfied and you are an eligible complainant *, you have six months to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service in the UK for settling disputes between consumers and businesses providing financial services. Its address is:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free from most landlines)
or 0300 123 9123 (free from most mobiles)
The Financial Ombudsman Service will only consider your complaint if you have given us the opportunity to resolve it.
Following the complaints procedure does not affect your right to take legal action.
* An eligible complainant is:
- A consumer – a person acting outside of their trade or profession.
- A micro enterprise – a business which employs fewer than 10 people and has an annual turnover or annual balance sheet not exceeding €2 million when the complaint is made
- A charity with an annual income of less than £1 million when the complaint is made
- A trustee of a trust which has a net asset value of less than £1 million when the complaint is made.